Child care providers play a vital role in caring for America’s children. Texas A&M AgriLife Extension-Hidalgo County host Multi-County Child Care Conferences (in English & Spanish) and provides clock hours to child care providers and directors.
Upcoming Child Care Conferences: October 28, 2023 (English Conference will be at the Auditorium & Spanish Conference will be held at the Vegetable Center).
Educational Topics (4 Clock Hours) Include
- 7:30 a.m. Registration & Refreshments
- 8:00 a.m. Responding to Challenging Behaviors
- 9:00 a.m. Servicing Children with Disabilities
- 10:00 a.m. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- 11:00 a.m. Child Growth & Development
- 11:45 a.m. Evaluation & Adjourn
To register please complete the form below.
Please make checks payable to the Program Area Committee Family Resources to receive clock hours.